- Digiscope : a digital macroscope developing complex data visualization techniques, with a fablab devoted to industrial design ;
- Synchrotron SOLEIL : a particle accelerator welcoming an average of 2, 000 users per year, applications ranging from pharmaceuticals to transport ;
- NanoID : an open platform of research instruments devoted to nanotechnology including providing training in the field of nanomaterials and nanoparticles ;
- Neurospin : a facility exploiting ultra-high field MRI – including ISEULT, a 11.7 tesla MRI unit- for brain studies.
- Cilex : the interdisciplinary center on extreme light hosting Apollon, the most powerful laser in the world (10 petawatts) ;
- Teratec : the European competence center in high performance simulation and calculation, involving more than 80 industrial and technology companies ;
- ICGex : a high-throughput processing platform for genomics data supported by the Institut Curie.
Servier opts for Paris-Saclay as its future Research Centre
Construction of the future Servier Research Centre, covering an area of around 45,000m2, is to be entrusted to Wilmotte ...
Paris-Saclay talents build the future
The experts of MIT Technology Review have selected 10 young French talents that will build our future. Among these ...
‘The Design Spot’ – Université Paris-Saclay’s Design Center – is taking shape
Design, a multidisciplinary discipline, combines creativity and sensitivity with technology and economics to improve our quality of life with ...