- Digiscope : a digital macroscope developing complex data visualization techniques, with a fablab devoted to industrial design ;
- Synchrotron SOLEIL : a particle accelerator welcoming an average of 2, 000 users per year, applications ranging from pharmaceuticals to transport ;
- NanoID : an open platform of research instruments devoted to nanotechnology including providing training in the field of nanomaterials and nanoparticles ;
- Neurospin : a facility exploiting ultra-high field MRI – including ISEULT, a 11.7 tesla MRI unit- for brain studies.
- Cilex : the interdisciplinary center on extreme light hosting Apollon, the most powerful laser in the world (10 petawatts) ;
- Teratec : the European competence center in high performance simulation and calculation, involving more than 80 industrial and technology companies ;
- ICGex : a high-throughput processing platform for genomics data supported by the Institut Curie.
Just between us: Danone reaffirmed its commitment to the region by inaugurating In’Cube
Present at Paris-Saclay for nearly 20 years and a partner of Paris-Saclay SPRING, Danone is one of the region’s ...
Just between us: Exotrail to serve as the sponsor of 2023 SPRING 50
One of the most promising New Space startups in France, Exotrail will leverage its six years of experience at ...
Just between us: Yeasty is a perfect example of how SPRING 50 can propel a startup to success
A rising star in FoodTech, Yeasty is a startup that recycles byproducts from the brewing industry to make plant-based, ...