- Digiscope : a digital macroscope developing complex data visualization techniques, with a fablab devoted to industrial design ;
- Synchrotron SOLEIL : a particle accelerator welcoming an average of 2, 000 users per year, applications ranging from pharmaceuticals to transport ;
- NanoID : an open platform of research instruments devoted to nanotechnology including providing training in the field of nanomaterials and nanoparticles ;
- Neurospin : a facility exploiting ultra-high field MRI – including ISEULT, a 11.7 tesla MRI unit- for brain studies.
- Cilex : the interdisciplinary center on extreme light hosting Apollon, the most powerful laser in the world (10 petawatts) ;
- Teratec : the European competence center in high performance simulation and calculation, involving more than 80 industrial and technology companies ;
- ICGex : a high-throughput processing platform for genomics data supported by the Institut Curie.
Initial funding of 2 million euros raised for a startup incubated at Paris-Saclay!
MIRSENSE, a startup of IncubAlliance, the technological incubator of the Paris-Saclay Campus, specializing in the design of mid-infrared lasers ...
The Fujitsu artificial intelligence center of excellence in Paris-Saclay extends its activities to Europe
As part of the AI for Humanity Summit hosted by the President French Republic on March 29, Benjamin Revcolevschi, ...
IBM to Recruit 400 AI Experts in Paris-Saclay
March 29 2018, Emmanuel Macron, the President of France, announced a new national strategy to advance artificial intelligence innovation.