An ideal site to set up
- Engineering activities (especially ICT)
- Service industry (especially mass retail)
Thanks to its location at the crossroads of the South Paris communications routes, its outstanding multimodal transportation network and its large range of property and real estate opportunities, the city of Massy offers a strategic position in the Paris Region.
As the leading economic city in the Essonne department, at the heart of the Paris-Saclay area and close to the Systématic and Medicen competitiveness clusters, Massy is constantly reinforcing its existing assets with an ambitious development programme and incentives for companies and shops to move in and expand their operations.
A major services industry hub, Massy is home to the HQ, engineering and R&D operations of many companies specialising in high-technology and ICT.
Recently, several leading players in the mass retail sector, including Carrefour, have chosen to locate their decision-making operations here.
Main local companies
Sanofi, Sagem, Ericsson, Akka Technologies, Bull, Alstom, Areva, Thales, Schneider Electric, Carrefour
Massy Atlantis is a large urban renewal programme that is transforming an old business area next to the multimodal station into a very high-quality business park. Late 2013 saw the delivery of 200,000 m² of office space out of a total of 750,000 m². The urban project accompanying this economic transformation will provide housing for almost 10,000 people and add approximately 14,000 new jobs to the 12,000 existing jobs.
Available real estate
Massy Wissous Orly
30,000 m² available ; Average rent: € 160/m²
10,000 m² available ; Average rent: € 85/m²
- 60mn to Roissy airport ; 20mn to Orly airport (by car or Orlyval, the automatic metro, at Antony)
- 25 minutes from Paris by car / A10 (Bordeaux) and A6 (Lyon) motorways close by
- RER B line to Roissy (60mn) via Paris city centre(20 min)
- RER C line to Versailles (20 min) & to the centre of Paris (35 min)
- 1 TGV station with 40 trains each day giving access to 60 destinations including Brussels, London, and most large French cities.
Other offers you might be interested in
Stay in touch
Head of Innovation & Economic Development
Speaks : French, English, Japanese and Spanish
Do you plan to come see us ?Book a tour
Do you want to learn more ?Download our kit